The next best thing...

Ok, this post has nothing to do with beer, but beer's best buddy, the burger. I was trolling one of the forums I frequent and saw that someone was recommending this place in Bound Brook, NJ (next to the town I grew up in) that serves amazing burgers. This guy that was posting claimed that Five Guys got nothin' on this place. The place is called 25 burgers. I've never even heard of this place. But look at the menu... and then look at the pictures... and then look at the $5 menu... and then tell me that you don't want to take the 45 minutes off the NJ Turnpike on your way to NYC/Boston to go and taste this. Expand the post for my plan of attack.



So here's my plan - everytime I go to a new place, I always get the simplest thing on the menu before trying their specialties, especially when it comes to burgers. If they can't get the plain burger right, then the place is not worth it. So next time I go home, I will go there, order a plain burger, and judge for myself and let you all know what's up.

All you need to know is this:


1 comments:

    On September 10, 2009 at 10:39 AM Anonymous said...

    baby like whoa. let's plan this one with mom!

     

Post a Comment