Holiday Haul



Though the holidays are way past, my gracious friends and family have helped me to prolong the holidays by providing me with gifts of beer.  Lots of beer.  My friends from Boston brought me about 20 beers and my cousin ordered me a 6-pack of an assortment of beers.  Starting a beer blog has its benefits!

I'm pretty excited to try all the bottles but here's my issue.  I can't get myself to try them since I only have 1 of each!  This puts pressure on getting every last drop out of each glass I pour.  There's no going back to the next bottle to gain a deeper understanding of complexities in a beer or if it's just darn good, to go back and drink a few more.  But I'm pretty excited to try them and give you my impressions of everything as I work through them. 

List of beers after the jump.



This first batch of 6 were from my cousin.
  • Hitachino Red Rice Ale
  • Hitachino White Ale
  • Abita Amber
  • Fuller's London Porter
  • Schneider and Sohn Aventinus
  • Rogue Dead Guy Ale



I was given a box of Sam Adams Brewmaster's Collection which came with two of each beer as well as some others from my good friends from college.
  • Geary's Hampshire Special Ale
  • Big Boss Angry Angel Ale
  • Sam Adams Cream Stout
  • Sam Adams Boston Ale
  • Sam Adams Noble Pils
  • Sam Adams Coastal Wheat
  • Sam Adams Scotch Ale
  • Dogfish Head Worldwide Stout
Thanks to all my friends and family for the gifts.  More to come of each of these as they are DRANK.

1 comments:

    buy you a drank

     

Post a Comment