Fresh Starts

Alright... I think I've found my niche - beer! Lately, I've become more and more interested in beer (whether it's ale or lager), its subtleties in flavor, and starting to look deeper into how it is made. It helps that the Whole Foods and Wegmans here has a great selection of microbrews.

I know my previous blog endeavors have failed miserably but I hope, with this one, I can share my beer experiences consistently since I'm always on the lookout for new flavors.

My plans are to bring to this blog impressions of different beers I try either at bars or purchase. My approach will be to keep the descriptions simple and hopefully get some recommendations out to those that are curious. I'm no expert so what you read will just be what I taste and see.

Here's to keeping this going!

0 comments:

Post a Comment